We help businesses large and small to effectively use their Internet
Marketing dollars so that each dollar is put to its highest value use.
We are constantly on the look out for people who can help us in our endeavor
to exceed expectations of all our Clients by giving them the best possible
return for their money.
Currently, we have two openings for Sr. Consultants.
The individual will report directly to our Director of Client Services and work closely with senior management.
Daily tasks will include:
Search Engine Marketing
- Developing master keyword lists
- Developing CPC creatives – both ad text and landing page text
- Launching, managing and optimizing ad campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Microsoft.
- Developing automation programs for keyword generation, management, and CPC submission
Search Engine Optimization
- Delivering SEO traffic to our clients
- Working with external Clients and Ad Agencies in defining the goals and
tactics of the SEO program
- Developing keyword lists and rankings
- Implementing link building campaigns Helping with viral marketing
programs that generate high levels of organic traffic
- The successful candidate will have deep Analytical skills and use these
skills to get high value web traffic at the lowest possible cost.
In addition, they must have managed SEM campaigns using Google. (Experience
managing SEM campaigns with Yahoo and Microsoft is preferred,
but not required).
- Knowledge of relational databases, HTML, XML, .Net frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL Excel, and log file analysis is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing skills - experience writing compelling web copy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economic, Mathematics, or Engineering
- MBA preferred, but not required For consideration, please submit resume
and cover letter to: jobs@MediaFlint.com